Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Clubbing Observation #1: Objectify the Men Too!

I went clubbing over the weekend, and in the club I went to, they hired two women to gyrate on the DJ's booth while the men in the audience could redirect the green lasers and point it to the women's butts and boobs.  This was a straight dance club and the men were shouting 'Take It off, take it off' at the ladies'.  Well, I didn't want to be a party poop but I was just wondering why it's only the men that should have all the fun.  Why don't they also put two hunks on the DJ's booth so the gay men like me, and all the ladies that night can point the lasers at the guys nipples and butts while we shout 'Take it off, take it off!'  Why should the men have the fun all to themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment