Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Want To Visit the Harbin Ice Festival!

 I was watching National Geographic one night and I chanced upon this travelogue of the Ice Festival held every January in Harbin, China.  It looked magnificent on TV and these pictures are impressive themselves!  It does look very very cold there though but I would try to stand the cold and just bring really good sweaters and coats!
I don't know if Vic would like flying China Southern Airlines though, because that's the only airline which flies to Harbin via Guangzhou.  We could get other airlines though but we'd have to pass other cities like Xiamen, Shanghai or Beijing.  And of course, the hassle of getting a China visa - which should not be difficult since I've been to China several times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment