Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Want To Visit Bicol!

Tonight's episode of the Amazing Race Asia brought the teams back to the Philippines, and this time, they went to Bicol, one of the few regions in the Philippines I've never been to!  Mayon Volcano became the backdrop of all their tasks and the place looked great!  I want to see Mayon Volcano first, and then probably visit Virac in Catanduanes too!  I've heard a lot about CamSur but I'm not really into water sports so maybe I have to find another thing to do there.  I've heard a lot about Donsol too so maybe I can try to visit that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment