Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Taking Glucosamine Chondroitin for my Knees



My left knee has been bugging me for a week now.  At its worst, I could not even bend it!  I have been taking it easy the past few days, but I still decided to do the Hip Hop Marathon today but didn't exert too much effort on my knees.  Anyhow, I am now thinking of taking glucosamine chondroitin since several of my friends say it's effective. Problem is, I am not even sure it's really my knees since I feel the soft part on the inner part of my knee.  I guess it's time that I really see a doctor so that he or she can decide what to do with my left knee.  I would still love to do dancing but I have to watch out that I don't stress my knees too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment