Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Clubbing Observation #2: Men Now Wear Make-up!

During my clubbing over the weekend, I noticed that many of the young men in the club were wearing make-up!  Not that I have anything against it, I guess I'm still adjusting to the idea of it - a young handsome straight man putting on make-up.  Nothing fancy, just some foundation and concealer to hide the pimples or blemishes common to young men.  I guess I just noticed that their faces were too perfect and smooth and when I looked closer, yeah, I think they have make-up on.  Good for them!  I just hope they're not more vain than their girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment