Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reminiscing Old Pictures - Chinese New Year 2006

 Vic and I used to hie off to HK every Chinese New Year. It was a good excuse to go shopping since around that time, the winter collection goes on sale, and, also to dress up in winter clothes. I know, I know, winter in Canada does not compare to the winter in this part of the world, but who cares - it was our excuse ...to wear those uber light jackets from Hugo Boss and Armani and wear cashmere scarfs! Bahala na sabihing OA ng mga puti. I don't really care. To each his own kaligayahan.

Anyway, we always loved watching the fireworks at the harbor! I know most local HK residents just snub the event so it's mostly the mainland Chinese crowd and a sprinkling of other foreigners who troop to the harbor to watch it. We also visit the flower festival at CWB and even though I don't understand what all these mean, nakikigulo na lang kami with the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment