Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Look: Wearing Mama's Fabe-lous Bib Necklace



Mama is the most creative person I know and this Christmas, she outdoes herself once again as she came out with these fabulous bib necklaces, one of which I am wearing here. My friends Honey and Vangie tried them on too and everyone in the barkada loved it! I loved it too! She made this bib necklace herself, with her own hands.  

This necklace is one off and Mama never does one design twice. Like a true artist, she gets bored easily and moves on with another gem of an idea. By the way, even if Mama looks so kikay, she is a Fine Arts graduate of UP Diliman, mind you. She really learned her arts from the best and many of her teachers are now National Artists. Kita naman sa gawa noh! Love you Mama and Merry Christmas and thank you for making me look fabe-lous! I got so many stares in Trinoma last night and loved it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment