Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, June 7, 2013

HBO's Veep My Favorite TV Show This Week

This week's episode of Veep is my favorite TV show this week.  I haven't been watching this show for some weeks now but I should've since it's really funny!  The show has improved a lot!

Here are my ten favorite TV shows this week -

#1 HBO - Veep - pinababa sa plane

#2 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories - babae ang medium lumalabas sa mouth niya ang voice

#3 Balls - Serena vs. Errani

#4 Balls - Azarenka vs. Sharapova

#5 AXN - The Apprentice Asia - Dusadee resigns

#6 Balls - Jankovic vs Sharapova

#7 Balls - Hampton vs. Jankovic

#8 Balls - Kuznetsova vs Kerber

#9 Balls - Robredo vs. Almagro

#10 AXN - Amazing Race - India - they dance

No comments:

Post a Comment