Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Movie Review: Lovin' The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I know that the Academy has decided that Argo is the Best Picture for 2012, but in my book, that would be The Perks of Being A Wallflower!  I couldn't believe I never bothered to watch this movie during its theatrical run here but when I saw it on DVD a few nights ago, I really really enjoyed it!  

I know I am already in the wrong side of 40 to be able to feel for the characters in the movie, but strangely, I feel a connection with them and it does help that the three main leads in the movie are also easy on the eyes.  I am a big fan of Logan Lerman and he's uber adorable here!  And so is Emma Watson and Ezra Miller!  

If you still haven't seen this movie, I strongly suggest that you do.  It is kind of a modern version of J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye - but of course, that classic is superior because it came first and the writing there was just incredible!  It's not that Perks is bad but it's a modern take on how it is to grow up in the 80s. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment