Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tidbits from Sir Evelyn de Rothschild


I just read this interesting article in W magazine on Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and his American wife, Lynn, and both of them have many interesting tidbits to share about their outlook in life. He was born to wealth and both are social fixtures in the London high society.  They have several interesting things to share during this interview and I will feature them here -

The following quotes are from Lynn -

"I'm just so American.  I always believe the glass is half full.  And I believe that anything is possible."

"Work hard, play by the rules and take chances - and don't worry about losing, because you can pick yourself up and start all over again.

"I don't think being rich is that important.  I think not being boring is more important."

"I believe in working and pulling your own weight."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment