Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Obama and His Support For Gay Marriage

It is with a glad heart that I read that President Obama has spoken out loud his support for gay marriage.  I know that he himself knows what it feels to be a part of a minority - a biracial man whose parents married in an era when mixed marriages were frowned upon.  I am not quite familiar as to how a law like gay marriage could be passed in democracy like the US, but I won't be surprised if it would not be an easy task.

However, all over the world, ten countries already allow same-sex marriage and the US, being one of the countries that sets the trends in many other aspects - should not be too far behind in finally endorsing this.

As for my own country the Philippines - umasa ka pa!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment