Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

Wrath of the Titans: Another Mythology Misstep



As a kid, I was a big fan of Greek mythology and I looked forward to the original Clash of the Titans and movies which had that mythological aura.  Unfortunately, the updated versions of these classic tales look a bit messy to me and a tad unexciting.  As for Wrath of the Titans which I saw today, well, there was nothing much there that made it exciting viewing for me.  Maybe except for the Cyclops scene - because it was the first time I saw three Cyclops together.  Bill Nighy's Hephaestus was also entertaining and well, Sam Worthington, was the perfect Perseus for me - ruggedly handsome and determined.  Otherwise, I found it a bit too messy and clunky and heavy - or maybe not quite what I imagined the fighting to be.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment