Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Husband's Lover My Favorite Show for the Week


 I rarely watch local teleseryes but I just had to catch My Husband's Lover this week to see how it was doing.  I know it's going to be tough to watch it regularly since during it's normal time slot of 9-10PM, I am still normally out of the house, so I don't think it's going to rate every week, unless I encounter a really good episode.  Anyway, for this week, it's my favorite show!

Here are my ten favorite shows for the week ending June 14, 2013 -

#1 GMA-7 - My Husband's Lover pilot episode

#2 HBO - Ghost

#3 GMA-7 - My Husband's Lover Tuesday episode - Tom changes his shirt 

#4 GMA-7 - My Husband's Lover Tuesday episode - basketball scene between Dennis and Tom

#5 CI - Stolen Innocence - 5 year old murdered

#6 CI - Monstresses - Elizabeth Reynolds

#7 TLC - Globe Trekker - Georgia

#8 TLC - Globe Trekker - China

#9 AXN - Amazing Race last leg - American couple wins

#10 CI - I Solved A Murder - Adam Bruckner

No comments:

Post a Comment