Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Hot Manila Night Out With the Chippendale Hunks










Yup! That's my head between the legs of that Chippendale hunk! Sorry guys, I don't have many photos and no video at all because it's not allowed! So we just had to content ourselves with whatever pictures we could legally get haha! As for the show, well, yummy is a good word to describe it, luscious, delicious, hot, entertaining and well, bitin, in a way. Frankly, I wished each number ended with all the guys just wearing their thongs! Don't get me wrong. They did show their humongously huge bums but well, sana bawat number haha!! Anyhow, it was an incredibly fun-filled night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment