Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 17, 2013

Every Breath You Take Has Gone to the Pits


Probably the most weird and intriguing publicity slant for any movie ever is the one being used by the upcoming star vehicle of Piolo Pascual and Angelica Panganiban!  Hmmm....they're not even talking about the movie's story anymore, the movie's PR is practically dissecting Piolo's body to market this film - in this case - his armpits (shown in a picture above!).

I do find it strange though because a gay man would love to do what Angelica does to Piolo's armpits in THAT scene - but a real heterosexual woman?  Tell me, has any of your gal pals or fag hags ever told you - "OMG, my crush is so cute and handsome, I would love to kiss his armpits!!"  Hmmm...I have heard many gay men say that though.  I guess it was a gay person who marketed this movie.  The truth is - gay men and heterosexual women think a bit differently when they look at a man's body. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment