Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scott Disick: Kardashian Hottie




I've never seen an episode of the Kardashians until tonight!  And they're ok - and there are a lot of hot guys in the show!  I guess what works in the series is that the Kardashians are charming and even their Mom knows how to vavavoom!  

I talked about Rob Kardashian already in another post and here, I'll be talking about Scott Disick, who I think is married to be one of the Kardashians, because in the episode I saw, he was carrying a toddler who I assumed to be his.  Also, he was shirtless in several scenes along with the other boys in the series!!  Really nice!! I couldn't switch channels!


No comments:

Post a Comment