Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Joey Lawrence: Still Beefy in His Thirties!







I was just channel surfing today and I chanced upon Joey Lawrence all grown up and beefy in his sitcom, Melissa and Joey in Star World.  I didn't quite get what his relationship is with Melissa since I was quite distracted with him being shirtless in most of the scenes of that episode I was watching.  Gone is the innocent cute boy of Blossom and we have a more mature and still hot man in Joey.  Blossom now feels like ages ago!  The comedy though didn't quite seem as funny to me but who cares, as long as they keep Joey shirtless from time to time!

And I just read now that he's performing with Chippendales, way to go!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment