Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Nicolas Gob: Hot French Actor




I am currently devoting at least one hour of my TV time every other day to French TV and tonight, I chose to watch a TV drama, Un Francais Village, which is set in World War II France.  It has a very engaging story as it sets the villagers who are members of the Resistance Movement against the Germans.  

Nicolas Gob plays a French cop who is now being recruited by the Germans to be a spy inside the French police.   I don't think he'll ever take off his shirt in this series as it is set, I think in the northern part of France, near the German border.

I'm interested though to see his other movies, especially the one where he is supposed to be gay!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment