Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Demian Bichir: Deserving of the Oscar Nom

I saw A Better Life by accident today as I was channel surfing.  This was the movie where unknown Mexican actor Demian Bichir snagged a surprise Oscar nomination for Best Actor this year.  I admit I too was surprised since I thought Michael Fassbender would snag one for Shame.  After watching A Better Life, I realized Demian deserved the nomination more, because the movie he was in was about an illegal immigrant being treated like a criminal.  The movie is a tearjerker and all of them are very good in it.  Demian plays the role really well - dignified and stoic.  Certainly an award-winning performance!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment