Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Look for The Barber of Seville Opera


I decided to wear an original FABE long-sleeved polo shirt to The Barber of Seville opera.  Since I'm pretty strict with my merry-go-round style of using my clothes, that polo shirt was the only logical choice I had to wear for the occasion mainly because its fit was perfect and it was comfortable even if the place had poor ventilation - not that the CCP had poor ventilation.

Also, I decided to wear another original FABE green pants for this occasion.  This one was garterized so I was pretty comfortable with the fit - not having to worry about my belt or something.

I wore my favorite Gucci green shoes to complete the whole look.  I love that shoes since it's pretty comfortable!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment