Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Opting For the GQ Look During th -ber Month Party Season


Now that I am a bit older, I think I'll be opting for a more subdued classic look this coming party season.  It's still a few months from now but I think I'll choose a more GQ look than the gaudy dramatic look I've always done before.  I still have to do some research though and find out what's happening in the fashion world and just adopt what suits my personality.  Maybe a few copies of the GQ rag should help!

Interestingly, I have learned the hard way that buying the classic look really works because it lasts forever!  Trendy looks appear dated after a while and I have a bunch of stuff I may have to donate now since they look, well, dated!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment