Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Curious to Try Delta Going to Japan

Well, Sunday newspapers are always full of advertorials but sometimes, these articles help, especially the ones on travel.  I just read in Philippines Star today that Delta Airlines offers Business Class Elite tickets from Manila to Nagoya, Japan for only US$695 plus plus...  That's a pretty cool fare considering that the bed is 180 degrees!  Got me curious since I love going to Japan and doing so through Business Class would be great - and I've never been to Nagoya - so that's definitely one of the trips I'm planning for next year!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment