Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

Seeing Prophets as Spectacular and Extraordinary


What really touched me in today's sermon was when Jesus felt sad for his fellowmen who did not believe that He was God's prophet mainly because he seemed ordinary and one of them.  I admit that when I heard of that, I knew that I was one of those Nazareth residents who may have missed out on noticing Jesus, just because He's just one of us, my lowly neighbor, son of Mary and the carpenter Joseph.  

I just pray that when God sends me His prophets and angels, that He would help me recognize them immediately, no matter what their appearances may be - whether they'd be rich or poor, ugly or gorgeous - that I would be able to see through all that and find out why they really are in my life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment