Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Lost Art of Letter Writing

My good friend Andrew, who lives in Hong Kong is still sending me postcards from all his travels!  He just arrived from a remote place in China - it said the Yellow Mountain - and he always sends postcards to me from wherever he goes - normally a very weird and unsafe country or place!

Even in the advent of Facebook, he has stuck to old-fashioned ways of contacting friends, through postcards and through letters!  I don't mind really.  I actually find it nice mainly because I grew up writing letters also. I think I'm one of the few people who still sends birthday cards and Christmas cards through the mail and I enjoy receiving them too!  The personal touch is just well, touching!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment