Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cleaning Up My Facebook Friends List

I had nothing much to do last weekend so I decided to clean up my Facebook friends list.  One reason I had to do that was because I could not find the posts of people who are really close to me, like my sister and some of the friends I made when I lived abroad.  Interestingly, I found out that about 20 or so people have said bye bye to Facebook and about another 100 people whom I don't really know - so I took them out of my Friends list.  I am going to clean the account again in about six months to make sure that only the ones I know are in it, since I do post a lot of personal stuff in my profile.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment