Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Icebergs While Waiting for the Opera to Start


Since I came early to the CCP last night - a full two hours before curtain call - I decided to eat at the Icebergs restaurant across it.  Icebergs is one of my favorite local restos - not only for their halo-halo but also for their food!  Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of their Salisbury steak but it's really delicious!  Since I was really hungry, I also ordered their palabok and to top everything off - I had their super halo halo - which I miss na! For only 108 pesos, you get topnotch halo-halo na, dalawang scoops pa ng ice cream.  I can't believe I let this summer pass without eating ANY halo-halo. Pobrecito mio!Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment