Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guitar Underwear: Gosh, We Had This When We Were Kids!





I was browsing for some pictures of Joem Bascon and I chanced upon some sexy pictures of him and Carlos Agassi when they did a marketing blitz for the underwear brand Guitar!  When I was still in grade school, Guitar was the go-to brand for sando and white shirts we wore under our school uniforms.  I don't remember it doing underwear then.  

It's cool though that they decided to join the underwear bandwagon! I don't mind seeing Joem and Carlos in the buff!  I remember buying their underwear with the gold garter though!  It looked nice and I remember that it was comfortable too!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment