Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Loud Party Shirt for Nicki Minaj's Dance Party

Vic was amused when he saw the shirt that I decided to wear to Nicki Minaj's concert.  Of course I had to wear something loud since Nicki has been known to wear loud clothing herself - including all those colorful wigs that she dons.  That's actually a FABE shirt which I made for myself - so it's really the only one in the world.  I paired it with my comfy Calvin Klein jeans and my uber comfy Sanuk brown sandals.  Wearing the sandals helped a lot since we were in the standing area so I did not feel tired or uncomfortable throughout the show - even if I danced through most of her songs.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment