Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lovin' the Spaghetti and Burger of Cafe Breton


I know when you say Cafe Breton here in Manila, people would associate it with their delicious crepes.  However, I don't like crepes. Yes, I've tried it several times and I don't really like it. So, when my friend Rica asked me to pick her up at Cafe Breton in Morato, we decided to just eat there since the traffic in Morato was soooo bad that Friday payday rainy night!

Since their crepes did not entice me, I just decided on having their spaghetti and burger.  And guess what!  It's super yummy!  I felt like a kid again!  Really!  If you feel that nostalgia again for the spaghetti of your childhood days - go to Cafe Breton in Morato - and you will feel nostalgic again just eating it!

Problem is, mahirap ang parking, so good luck!  I parked in Jollibee when a slot (miraculously) opened up!  Just pray!  May lalabas din hehe!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment