Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

My Lecture Pictures at La Consolacion College











Upon the invitation of Philippine Star columnist Wilson Flores last week, I delivered a talk about blogging to some freshman and sophomore Mass Com students of La Consolacion College.  I haven't spoken in front of a class for a long time now so I was a bit apprehensive in the beginning, but I was pretty cool when I started talking - I was in full control of the situation from the very beginning - considering that I had to do the lecture sans my laptop (and all my notes!)


It was essentially a beginner's lecture on blogging and some of the students already had some knowledge about it.  It was actually fun since the students had a lot of questions and I was very happy to answer all of them.  I have been encouraging them to blog as a form of self-expression and also as a way to earn extra money. 


It was also my first time inside their school.  It's pretty quaint pala, cute!  Whitewashed walls and di siya crowded and noisy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment