Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Bates and Anthony Wins Amazing Race 22: No Surprise There

I came to watching the latest Amazing Race 22 a bit late already, stumbling into it at the fifth leg of the race.  I think they were in Botswana already and around six teams were left, that's why I did not have enough time to get to know everyone well.  That was also the time this team of hunky hockey players, Bates and Anthony started to win race leg after race leg.  Another team dominated the last two legs of the race but in the end, these hockey dudes, unsurprisingly, won this edition of the race!  As for me, I was rooting for the blonde chicks and Meghan and Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment