Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Remembering Aida Sevilla Mendoza's 'Unforgettable Legal Stories'

As a kid growing up, I remember reading a book that Papa had in his library, the 'Unforgettable Legal Stories' by Aida Sevilla Mendoza.  I enjoyed reading this book because the stories were quite fascinating, and even though it was a law book first of all, Ms. Mendoza wrote it in a very compelling manner, the individual law case studies did not come out boring or plodding at all!  I don't know where that book is nowadays, but I would like to get a copy of it again, since it's a very interesting read! She even has a follow-up book, 'Even More Unforgettable Legal Stories'!  I would love to read that too!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment