Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lost Six Pounds Due to New Body Combat Release






















I weighed in last night and I was at 210 pounds, six pounds lesser than I was two weeks ago, before I did these extensive three times a week class of the new release of Body Combat.  I normally just do this class once a week, but since it has a lot of leg extensions and really long bouts of punching, I decided to take it seriously and after nine sessions, those six pounds of fat melted away! 

Well, I did diet, a little, of course, and did some weights too and some Body Jam and Hip Hop classes, but I think they just contributed maybe 30% to the whole loss, since the new Body Combat release is so tiring, I'm sure it drained out most of the unwanted calories away.

I think there's one or two more weeks for the new release to be played so I'll just have to take advantage of it before they resort back to the mix and match.  Let's see if I can take out 4 more pounds in two weeks time!



No comments:

Post a Comment