Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Finally Harnessing My Financial Discipline


While I was attending mass today, my mind was computing my budget for this week!  For the past few months, I have been slowly implementing my savings and my freedom-from-credit-card-debt action plan.  It's funny because I have the discipline to study French and Spanish but I couldn't get my act together in paying off my credit card debt - something which really irritates me!  So finally this week, I have simplified my savings scheme and budgeted the four most important expenses for the week -

1.  2000 pesos (US$45.74) - my weekly gas expense.  No brainer here. 

2.  1100 pesos (US$25.15) - one of my New Year's resolution this year was to save 1000 pesos a week.  Finally, I am implementing that resolution when I got my AXA life plan.  I'm still on my second month though but if it becomes a habit, it should be easier to implement.

3.  2000 pesos (US$45.74) -  tuition money for French and Spanish class

4.  2500 pesos (US$57.17) - this one goes automatically to pay my credit cards every week.  My target is to almost have zero credit card debt by November 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment