Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Taking Vitamins Again


I actually stopped taking vitamins about three years ago because I thought it was contributing to my weight gain.  However, this week, I decided to take vitamins once again since I noticed I was getting sick every week.  Last week, I had my uric acid attack which made me limp over the weekend, and this week, I had colds and coughs - and everytime these things happen - I'd have to shell out money for the medicine, and also, have to suffer through the inconvenience of being unhealthy!

And so the decision to take vitamins once again.  I started taking Clusivol first, then yesterday, I shifted to Centrum, which was my multivitamin before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment