Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yes, I Always Say Thank You at the End of the Day!



Last week, I went out with a young medical college student and he commented that I was such a jolly person to be with!  Well, I couldn't tell him then the mountainous weight of pressure I was carrying on my back since I barely knew him, but I just said that I try my best everyday to stay happy because, the truth is, there are actually a lot of things we can be thankful for, even if we are besieged everyday by problems.

Just these past two weeks alone has not been very easy but you know, you roll with the punches and find solutions for these problems - and be thankful that you have the intelligence and the resources to do that, and that, it's not yet the end of the world!  Every day given to us is a gift in itself and I am always thankful that I am given by God another day to enjoy the bounties of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment