Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spanish Film Festival In Greenbelt 3





Well, it's that time of year again when some films in Spanish visit our shores, this time around, these are the two movies I will most likely watch.  I have seen all three of Inarritu's films - and they're all depressingly sad, but I still love them - so I'm excited to see what Biutiful is all about. 

As for Fuera de Carta, my Spanish teacher, Edyta, strongly recommended it so I will have to check it out.  The actor in that poster was also in Talk to Her (Habla Con Ella) so I'm sure it's going to be interesting.

I am still checking the schedule and my own schedule and finding out which films I can watch.

Anyhow, the Spanish Film Festival will be at Greenbelt 3 starting this Wednesday, October 5 until the 16th.  I reserved my tickets at http://www.sureseats.com/.  Tickets at 65 pesos.

No comments:

Post a Comment