Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grieving For the Slain Italian Priest



I actually don't know the Fr. Faustino Tentorio personally, but thirteen years ago, I worked as a tutor for some some Italian priests at the Scalabrini convent in Taytay.  They worked with the urban poor and they needed to know how to speak in Tagalog - and I helped some of their priests!  I found how humble and hardworking they were - and they were actually like Filipinos - so warm, so open, so full of life!  I really enjoyed teaching them - and saw first hand how they really helped our urban poor. 

I just hope justice can be given to the slain priest and that peace will prevail in that region.

No comments:

Post a Comment