Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

When Callum David Wowed the Binibining Pilipinas Crowd






While majority of the local queendom hunked down to watch this year's Binibining Pilipinas, I was in front of my laptop, watching two women's WTA finals which were happening simultaneously in Copenhagen and Barcelona.  However, that couldn't stop me from checking from time to time what was happening.  Thanks to Twitter, I could do that now! 

So, I discovered that this hunk of a guy named Callum David was trending and so I checked him out, because well, I didn't know him till now!  And he's cute ha!  And if he's straight, wow, how lucky could he get!! Kasama ba siya sa prizes!  Kahit ONS lang!! Hayyzzz so lucky naman the gurls - there are nights that I would've just love to sabunot their hairs!  God, if not one of the beauties goes to bed with him tonight, I don't know who the biggest loser is!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment