Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Her Again: Becoming Meryl Streep

I consider my generation so lucky talaga kasi we had Madonna, Prince and Michael Jackson grow as artists before our eyes.
We also have Meryl Streep! I was Grade 4 ata when I first saw her in "Holocaust" the wildly popular miniseries. I had to ask Papa to explain the history of that show to me. Bato na lang ang puso mo if you cannot cry watching that show. Eto pala ang hugot ng lola mo when she was filming it.
Well, aside from the Anderson Cooper book, this juicy stuff is in a book written about our beloved actress. It's entitled "Her Again".
Sana aabot naman ito sa local bookstores natin, otherwise, something we have to buy in our next SG or HK trip, kasi kung online, baka andami pang eche bureche sa post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment