Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2016

Alexander Skarsgard: Oh Captain My Captain in Battleship







I am not actually sure if Alexander Skarsgard's character in 'Battleship' was a captain since I wasn't paying too much attention to their ranks, but who cares?  Walt Whitman's classic poem opening is a perfect title for him in this movie!  I'm sure his appearance early on in the movie allowed the mommies in the audience - who were unceremoniously dragged by their sons - or husbands - to watch this mindless war games movie - a breath of fresh air.  I say excellent casting to that!  He does look sexy in that uniform, doesn't he?  And he's tall! In that soccer scene, when he patted Taylor Kitsch on the back, you could see he was head and shoulders taller than Taylor!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment