Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Remembering the time when Liza Soberano walked in our fashion show


During the Himig Handog show last night, I noticed that Robi inadvertently called Liza Soberano, "Oh, ikaw Hope,........"
That's because, industry insiders know her as Hope Soberano and I think she's the most famous "graduate" of all the FABE fashion shows we've ever done!
Kaya nga when a friend told me, "Uy, that girl in that Enrique Gil movie was your model", I was shocked to learn na lumaki na pala si Hope, dalagang-dalaga na!
In 2011, Hope Soberano, aka Liza Soberano joined our FABE Love Fashion Show. I think she was only 12 years old din.
Nun pa, standout pa sya, but I think then, her Tagalog was terrible.
In that show she joined, there were 120 models so ayun, it's easy to get lost in the mix.
Sayang, wala kami selfie, babae kasi sya LOL
This was the article I blogged about when Liza Soberano aka Hope Soberano joined the FABE Love fashion show, way back in 2011.
http://pinkfoxpatrol.blogspot.com/2011/02/fabe-love-fashion-show-model-hope.html

No comments:

Post a Comment