Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Movie Review: The Stylish Thriller "Chloe"




I don't know why I missed this movie during its theatrical release.  I love it!  I watched it last night on HBO and I was hooked from the very first scene.  It's shot in a very lush, luxurious manner with beautiful lighting, and beautiful people.  I learned later it was Toronto and I admit I fell in love with the city!

Amanda Seyfried is just glowing here and ethereally beautiful.  And so is Julianne Moore!  I mean, I don't think her husband would be looking around if his husband were as beautiful as she!  As for Liam Neeson, whew, sexy as ever, to think he did this after the death of his wife, Natasha Richardson.  Their son in the movie, Max Thieriot is also very cute, and he gets to be shirtless many times too!  Sayang, I missed the theatrical run of this one, it would've been eligible for some of the awards last year, tsk tsk
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment