Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, April 29, 2016

Pablo Neruda Expresses My Feelings of Love Perfectly, Thank God for Him!

Since I'm not a poet, like mere mortals, I had to borrow lines from a real poet, just to express what I wanted to say to this person, just so I can capture that moment when I realized I was really in love with him. Emo ang lola mo!
There's no feeling kasi like being in love and that night, in my entry, I just wanted to capture that feeling like those messages in a bottle, para pagtanda ko, maremember ko na naging tao rin pala ako nuong kabataan ko.
So anyway, I want to share the poem to all of you just in case some of you are in that moment too, when you are in the cusp of realizing that you really love that person too.
I sent the poem to him in Spanish because he was Spanish and the poet wrote in Spanish, but I am posting it here in English and the translation is just as good!
*******************************************************************************
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
********************************************************************************
As for the poet, just ask your ate or kuya, who's one of the greatest love poets of the 20th century? And he wrote so many, andami mong pagpipilian depending on what stage na kayo sa relationship nyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment