Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Inspiring Tamae Watanabe


I know this blog almost glorifies sexy people 99% of the time, but once in a while, a person with such a big heart and a cheery disposition catches my attention - someone who has achieved something which is not superficial, something difficult, something that not everyone can do.

Meet Tamae Watanabe, who I saw being interviewed in the CNN show Talk Asia.  What has she done?  Well, ten years ago, she climbed Mt. Everest at the age of 63 and became the oldest woman to do so.  She did it again May of this year, and she breaks her own record.  She's now 73. Can you beat that?

I don't think I could even climb the top of a 30 story building by just using the stairs!!  And she climbs Everest!  Great woman!  And I love her jolly disposition!  When she was being interviewed, she was very jolly, very honest, very unpretentious.

No comments:

Post a Comment