Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 17, 2013

Doris Duke's Will Controversy My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

This intriguing and interesting documentary on Doris Duke's will is my most favorite show this week.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows this week - 

#1 CI - The Will: Doris Duke

#2 BBC - The Ideas Exchange 

#3 CI - Dishonourable Killers

#4 HBO - Veep

#5 GMA 7 - Eleksyon 2013 


#6 AXN - Amazing Race 19 - Malawi

#7 AXN - Amazing Race 19 - Bangkok - blondes eliminated 

#8 Bio - My Ghost Story Asia - Thai ghost in car

#9 Bio - My Ghost Story Asia - ghost in big house, chair moved, shadow talked

#10 CI - I Solved a Murder - Sheila Wysocki

No comments:

Post a Comment