Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 31, 2013

Movie Review: Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown


I finally saw Pedro Almodovar's most popular movie, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, and it's truly a riot of a film!  I can't believe this movie was made in 1988, during my freshman year in college!  Unbelievable!  I have since become a big fan of Almodovar's films so when I saw this DVD on sale in HK, I immediately snapped it up.  Again, women play a central role in this movie, and all of them are freakin' neurotic - and fun to watch!

Antonio Banderas is very handsome here!  No wonder Madonna fell in love with him.  He's infernally cute and kissable here!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment