Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Movie Review: The Mildly Funny 'Dyagwar'

I chanced upon this cute digital movie entitled Dyagwar.  It starred Eric Fructuoso and Boom Labrusca.  Well, it's just basically a day in the life of these two security guards and their adventures and misadventures.  Nothing serious or heavy ever happens and the stories are quite light and a bit cliched.  But who cares!  There's some eye candy here like a shirtless Eric Fructuoso and that cute kid whose name I still have to research.

Well, if you have PBO (Pinoy Box-Office) on cable and you see it, I suggest you watch it, just for fun!  The critics don't like it.  But I do haha maybe I'm just a shallow person.  Oh well, I just wish they had a scene of a shirtless Boom Labrusca.  Now, I'm really a fan of his!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment