Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mark Bautista and His Posse Lets It All Hang Out in The Full Monty












Based on the buzz on the local musical staging of the The Full Monty, not many Filipinos remember the Oscar-nominated movie The Full Monty which was shown here a decade ago.  Of course, for me, I remember it very well!  It was a well-crafted movie about guys who were down and out but found something to redeem themselves.

The musical is very faithful to the movie even to the last scene - which, well, all of us were eagerly anticipating.  That anticipation was distracting in a way, because all the guys sang very well - ditto for all the ladies in the cast!  Everyone really made this musical experience very interesting and entertaining! Even if my colds were killing me and my voice  was pretty hoarse - and I was coughing at certain parts of the show - much to my chagrin - inside of me - I was shouting 'Take it off! take it off!" and "Great job guys!!"  I am just glad that the Atlantis group is coming out with entertaining musicals year in year out!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment