Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 18, 2014

A True Blood Season 7 Episode: My Most Favorite TV Show For the Week


My most favorite TV show for the past decade, True Blood, returns with its seventh and sadly, last season.  I think I missed some of the earlier episodes since there are things missing in the puzzle of the first episode I saw this week.  

In this episode I saw, the town of Bon Temps is being invaded by this group of rogue vampires who kidnapped some of the main characters of the show!  Even if there were some missing pieces in the story, I still enjoyed the episode and the show is still as entertaining and intriguing as the first time I saw it.

Here are my nine favorite TV shows for the week ending July 11, 2014 -

#1 - HBO - True Blood

#2 - HBO - The Leftovers

The Leftovers is another interesting HBO show I watched this week.  It's about a community where a group of people just disappeared after a calamity.  Essentially, the characters in this show are the ones leftover after that catastrophic event.  

The first episode I saw featured the town fighting with this group of people who don't speak!  Very intriguing!

#3 - HBO - The Village

This is the M. Night Shyamalan movie which I enjoyed but has a very funny premise.

#4 - Diva - What Not to Wear

#5 - CI - Deadly Wives - gun in grandma's house

#6 - CI - Deadly Wives - Kristy / Jerry

#7 - Fox Sports - Federer vs. Djokovic - Wimbledon men's championship match

#8 - CI - Phillips - Forensic Investigation

#9 - HBO - The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment